At the Law Offices of Kelli Anne Viloria, PLLC, we apply the principles of confidence, compassion and conviction daily to build our successful family law practice. Our clients are important, and we strive to help you best navigate the murky waters of family law.
Reno family law attorney Kelli Anne Viloria has more than 17 years of experience and provides personal, attentive service to our valued clients.
Skilled Family Law Guidance
We are a full-service family law firm and can represent you in a broad range of legal matters, including:
- Divorce: We are strong advocates for clients engaged in divorce disputes.
- High net worth divorce: We have the experience and resources to handle complex, high-asset divorces.
- Post-divorce decree issues: When circumstances change in the years after a divorce, and you need to enforce or try to change matters pertaining to your divorce, we can work with you to help you seek modifications, or keep unwanted modifications from happening.
- Child custody and support: Our paramount concern in these cases is protecting the best interests of the children.
- Domestic violence: We are passionate advocates for victims of domestic violence and those who have been falsely accused.
- Paternity: We represent both mothers and fathers in determining the paternity of a child for child support and child custody purposes.
- Adoption: We handle all types of adoptions, including stepparent adoptions, agency adoptions and adult adoptions.
- Guardianships: If you are seeking to establish a guardianship, we can handle all of the legal details.
- Mediation: We help our clients pursue favorable, amicable resolutions to family law disputes by using mediation and other alternative dispute resolution options.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: Marriage is a business decision. By establishing prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, we can help you protect your financial interests should the need arise.
- Legal separations: We can help you determine if a legal separation serves your interests. In most cases, divorce is the favored option, as its legal orders are binding and permanent. However, some people need to choose legal separation for religious or insurance-related purposes. We are there to help.
- GLBT family law issues: Same-sex marriage law is evolving in Nevada, and we are staying abreast of all developments in the law. We provide skilled family law representation to gay, lesbian, transgender and bisexual couples and individuals in a broad spectrum of legal matters, including the establishment and dissolution of domestic partnerships.
Let KAVLAW Help You Discover Family Law Solutions
Are you struggling with a family law problem in Nevada? Contact our law office today online or by telephone at 775-624-9398 to schedule a consultation with a knowledgeable Reno family law lawyer.